Happy weekend! As of late, each weekend is packed with wedding activites. We’ve slowly checked a few things off of our list but wow is there still a lot to do! So this weekend I’m working hard at getting the list taken care of.
- Head to Michael’s to see if there are any supplies for some crafting I have to do. I’m making the name cards for the tables and considering I haven’t crafted since Brownies, this could get interesting.
- Confirm our hotels and limos
- Book a car for our honeymoon in Maui
- Take a wedding prep breather and enjoy some delicious sushi at Happa Izakaya
- Followed by brunch at Glowbal
- Workout like cray
- And finally- do a big pre- Christmas clean……
Oh and did I mention I’m off to Vegas this Thursday? :)
Have a wonderful weekend!