Happy Weekend! Hope everyone had a great week! I was able to check out the Creme de la Creme sneak peek at the Four Seasons Hotel on Wednesday and OMG was it a stunning set up! Blush Bridal and Bisou Bridal were on hand with beautiful gowns and Soha of Countdown Events and her team decked out the Prime Minister’s suite. I’m so looking forward to the main event on November 4th! If you’re getting married or not, it is such a great event to go to for tons of wedding info and inspiration. And the wedding gown fashion show is insane. Just sayin’.
This weekend I am:
- Taking it easy tonight and staying in
- Shopping with my mom on Saturday, it’s been too long
- Having dinner and drinks with our amazing wedding party
- Working on a fun new concept for a project I am dying to get
- Working out, cleaning and a healthy grocery shop
What are your plans?