What a week! I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather, hence the radio silence on the blog here. It’s been a busy week though with no signs of slowing down. A highlight of the week was to be featured on Randa’s blog, The Unprecedented! Check out the full feature here.
This weekend I’m looking forward to:
- Decor sourcing tonight for our wedding
- Working on our wedding planning tomorrow…I’m knee deep and there’s no turning back!
- Going through paper work. Fun. It’s my year end so there’s lots of work to do.
- Prepping for IDS West next week. I’ll be there Friday evening in the Railtown Design District booth helping people with their design dilemmas. Come down and show me what you got!
- Maybe a quick trip to Robson to find some fall inspiration for my wardrobe
What are your plans this weekend?