TGIF! I had a great week and I’m looking forward to an even better one next week. Why, you ask? Because next week means I’m that much closer to my trip to New York. The next 2 weeks are going to be INSANE but I’m embracing the organized chaos.
This weekend I’ll be:
- Having a few meetings with clients
- Going to the gym and heading to the Seawall….bikini season is upon us
- Most likely having a quiet night on Saturday with a bit of work thrown in there
- Researching where I’d like to go while I’m in NY and Montreal. Any suggestions?
- Planning some blog posts for while I’m gone….oh, and my outfits :)
- Trying an iced coffee…weird right? I’m not much of a coffee drinker (I love lattes but they hurt me) so I figure maybe a little less milk might help. Fingers crossed because I miss you and the shakes that you give me, sweet, sweet coffee!
Have a great weekend!