Where would I be without Pinterest? No, but seriously. Before the days of the beloved site, I would save images in numerous folders on my computer. Now they can be shared and followed. Here are a few things that I have pinned/obsessed over/pulled inspiration from….
- Top Shop Pajama Jacket
- Kelly green dining chairs, high contrast floor, ginger jars, architectural lighting
- Top Shop platforms
- Love everything about this outfit
- Fur cover on the desk chair
- Dalmatian platforms, perfect proportions
- OP- master pattern mixer
- Sequins in water, fun way to display flowers
- Tailored pants
- Bold colour blocking
- Anywhere sunny
- Perfect ombre colouring on Lily Aldridge
- Black & white chevron. Always.
- Coach classic
What’s inspiring you this spring?