Looking forward to the weekend let me tell you! The shift in weather from last weekend to this is a sure sign the fall is on it’s way. Surprisingly, I’m ready for it. Don’t get me wrong, summer is one of my favourite seasons but fall takes the cake.
I plan to:
- Officially retire my summer clothes in favour of some new pieces from Aritzia & Michael Kors
- Do a little
- Pick up the love of my life from the airport….I dislike long business trips :(
- Hang a few new pieces in the apartment- mirror, bulletin board, etc.
- Recover from getting my ass kicked at the gym by my wonderful trainer
- Long walk on the seawall for some brisk exercise, fingers crossed for no rain
- Get all dressed up for date night on Saturday
- Tea and friends on Sunday
What are you up to this weekend?
Image via Dilly Dallas (Jason Wu)